It's very important that you read ALL of the information on this page before you get started with the on-line arrangements.
Es importante que tenga a alguien que sepa el idioma ingles para que pueda completar todos nuestros formularios. El proceso de documentacion en linea constara de tres transacciones de correo electronico.
The State of Florida is very strick on who can give AUTHORIZATION for cremation. Your must be the CLOSEST LIVING RELATIVE; therefore, you will be considered the "Legally Authorized Person."
Please be one of the following people, in this order:
1. If the deceased was MARRIED or MARRIED BUT SEPERATED, this spouse MUST (NO EXCEPTIONS) fill out ALL of the documents. If the person was divorced OR widowed, then go to line 2 below.
2. If there is NO SPOUSE, then it MUST be ONE ADULT child (regardless of how many children). ONE ADULT child will sign these documents on behalf of the ENTIRE family. If there are NO ADULT CHILDREN, then go to line 3 below.
3. If there is NO living SPOUSE or ADULT CHILDREN, then it must be a PARENT. Either parent can do the documentation. If there is NO PARENT, then go to line 4 below.
4. If there is NO SPOUSE, ADULT CHILDREN, OR PARENT, then a SIBLING can fill out the documentation (regardless of how many siblings there are). One sibling will sign on behalf of the entire family. If there are SIBLINGS, then go to line 5 below.
5. If there is NO ONE in the above order to fill out documentation: call the funeral director.
POWER OF ATTORNEY AND SIMILAR INSTRUMENTS - END AT DEATH - Per Florida Statute 709:2109.
ALL OTHER SERVICES, CALL THE OFFICE @ 305-325-1171